Support Center Homepage
This Support Center contains all means by which you can obtain information concerning any area of Vivace — the NFMC Online Festival Management System. As the name implies, we are here to help you with all aspects of the site's navigation, Student and Festival Management, and Bulletin Advisor Management!
Before you begin the new Festival year,
please review current (2020-2021) Vivace support helps below.
Click on any link in the Table of Contents to be taken to various helps.
Hint: You can search any text on any web page by entering Ctrl-F (PC) or Cmd-F (Mac).
Then, type the text in the little box that appears on the screen. Voilà! See the text instantly highlighted everywhere it appears on a page.
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Vivace Webinars
- Whom to Contact for Support and Personal Help
- Documents and Videos Intro | How to Find
- HELPS for ~ NEW ~ ONBOARDING FESTIVAL/AREA ADMINS
- HELPS for ALL USERS
- HELPS for TEACHERS
- HELPS for FESTIVAL AREA ADMINS
- HELPS for STATE ADMINS
- HELPS for BULLETIN ADVISORS
- HELPS for NATIONAL ADMINS
- AT-A-GLANCE Festival Timeline and Who Can Do What in Vivace . . .
- Using Help Documents, Videos, and Tabs between Sites
- MEMOS (reminders, clarifications, etc)
- New Vivace Functionalities
- Repertoire Approval Checklist
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
June 2021 Webinar Video (1:19:00)
If you have reviewed the support documentation while working on the site and also viewed the videos but still have an issue, please escalate to the contact person one level above you as seen in this Support Flow Chart. You will receive a response by email. (click for Support—Personal Help)
These documents and videos are designed for all users of the NFMC Online Festival Management System (Vivace). They may be accessed by all, but be mindful that there are different access levels assigned to specific roles which allow specific functions.
Festival and State Admins must be thoroughly familiar with the All Users and Teacher Help documentation and view the videos first, because the basic Student Management and Festival Registration instructions are not repeated in the Festival and State Admin documents.
To see any documentation or video:
1) Scroll down to (or click links in the TOC) the listing for your role—Teacher, Festival/Area Admin, State Admin, Bulletin Advisor and National Admin.
2) Find the subject.
3) Hover over the text and click to be taken to the document or video (duration listed).
4) Read "Using Help Documents and Videos" first.
- We suggest you be on the Festivals Management site (Vivace) when reviewing any help document.
- Also, when reviewing a video to learn a procedure, we suggest you have the video open in one browser tab and the Festivals Management site (Vivace) open in another browser tab for easy navigation between the two.
HELPS for ALL USERS
HELPS for TEACHERS
HELPS for STATE ADMINS
HELPS for BULLETIN ADVISORS
HELPS for NATIONAL ADMINS